Thalapathy Vijay and star director AR Murugadoss’ political thriller, Sarkar, is one of the most eagerly awaited biggies that will hit theaters as a Diwali special treat. The film is gearing up for a grand release on November 8. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this prestigious project with a huge budget.
As per the latest updates, Ashok Vallabhaneni, who distributed Mani Ratnam’s acclaimed gangster drama Nawab, has acquired Sarkar’s Telugu version’s distribution rights by shelling out a whopping Rs 6 crores. Sarkar will be getting a wide release across the twin Telugu states since Vijay’s last movie, Adirindhi, was a big hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film