The shooting for Prabhas and Shruti Haasan’s high budget pan-India gangster drama, Salaar, kick-started in the Godavarikhani opencast coal mines last weekend. Both Prabhas and Shruti have begun shooting under Prashanth Neel’s direction.
Salaar’s team had initially planned to shoot in the Kolar Gold Fields (KGF). However, the scenic beauty of the Godavarikhani coal mines and its surroundings, including the Kaleshwaram project, Peddapally and the Singareni coal mines, mesmerized the film’s team and they eventually decided to shift the schedule to this iconic coal mine.
But, the team was apprehensive about the pseudo-Naxals and notorious anti-social elements the area is infamous for. It was then that Prabhas had met with Ramagundam Commissioner of Police V Satyanarayana before kick-starting the shoot. The Commissioner had assured them safety and the team is currently shooting under the strict vigil of 40 police personnel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release