Ram Charan, Kajal and Amala Paul starrer Nayak is gearing up for its massive release in January and the post production is going on in full swing these days. The film’s audio is going to be launched on December 14 in Shilpa Kala Vedika and music director S S Thaman has completed the audio’s final mixing earlier today. The much hyped remix of Shubalekha Rasukunna is going to be a major highlight of the album and Thaman is very excited to see how the response to the album will be. Nayak is a mass entertainer and Ram Charan will be seen in a dual role. It’s the first time Thaman is scoring the music for a Ram Charan’s film. V V Vinayak has directed the film and DVV Danayya is the producer. The film is all set to hit the screens on January 9, 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film