Despite being a horror drama, actress Trisha’s soon to be released bilingual film, Nayaki, will be high on comedy and less on horror elements, according to the film’s director. Speaking to the media as part of the film’s promotions, Nayaki’s director Govi said that horror quotient in the film is only about two percent, while comedy rules over the rest of the proceedings.
Govi then heaps praises on Trisha’s commitment towards the role and explains how she lost oodles of weight and underwent total image makeover to get the 1980’s village belle look right. Apparently, it used to take five hours for the actress to get her make-up done, but Trisha was patient all through the shooting process.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor upset with actresses for not donating to CCC
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?