Ram Charan’s upcoming film Nayak will soon be shot in Kolkata once again. Directed by V V Vinayak, the film stars Ram Charan in dual roles and Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles opposite Ram Charan. DVV Danayya is producing the film on Universal Media banner. For the past couple of weeks, the film was extensively shot in Hyderabad. Yesterday, few scenes were shot in Cine Planet in Kompally and buzz is that the scene features Ram Charan and Amala Paul watching Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh in this multiplex. The film’s schedule was wrapped up yesterday evening and the film unit will head to Kolkata on October 12 for the next schedule. Incidentally, few scenes in the film have already been shot in Kolkata. The film is being touted as a thorough entertainer. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police