Ram Charan’s upcoming film Nayak will soon be shot in Kolkata once again. Directed by V V Vinayak, the film stars Ram Charan in dual roles and Kajal and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles opposite Ram Charan. DVV Danayya is producing the film on Universal Media banner. For the past couple of weeks, the film was extensively shot in Hyderabad. Yesterday, few scenes were shot in Cine Planet in Kompally and buzz is that the scene features Ram Charan and Amala Paul watching Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh in this multiplex. The film’s schedule was wrapped up yesterday evening and the film unit will head to Kolkata on October 12 for the next schedule. Incidentally, few scenes in the film have already been shot in Kolkata. The film is being touted as a thorough entertainer. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film is expected to hit the screens early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement