The most eagerly awaited Bollywood biggie in the combination of superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Kollywood star director Atlee kick-started in Pune yesterday. Popular south actresses Nayanthara and Priyamani, who play leading ladies opposite SRK, landed in Pune to take part in the shoot.
The SRK-Atlee film, tentatively titled Sanki, will have a military backdrop Shah Rukh is rumored to be playing dual roles in this out-and-out commercial entertainer. Shah Rukh fans have been excitedly waiting for the film to set the silver screens ablaze sometime next year.
Even though an official announcement is awaited, star Tamil composer Anirudh Ravichander is said to have been roped in to score the soundtrack for the movie. SRK’s Red Chillies is bankrolling this massive project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull
- Date locked for 18 Pages’ third single