It’s been several years now since Nayanthara appeared in front of the media. She’s one of the few actresses who doesn’t care about being seen making public appearances. But grapevine suggests that the “lady superstar” might just make an exception for the Megastar.
It is learnt that the team of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited upcoming venture have been trying to convince her to be part of the film’s promotions and it looks like she might just oblige this time around.
The film, that is likely to have a summer 2019 release will surely benefit from the actress’ participation in promotional activities. Here’s hoping she obliges!
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news