It’s been several years now since Nayanthara appeared in front of the media. She’s one of the few actresses who doesn’t care about being seen making public appearances. But grapevine suggests that the “lady superstar” might just make an exception for the Megastar.
It is learnt that the team of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited upcoming venture have been trying to convince her to be part of the film’s promotions and it looks like she might just oblige this time around.
The film, that is likely to have a summer 2019 release will surely benefit from the actress’ participation in promotional activities. Here’s hoping she obliges!
Articles that might interest you:
- Kichcha Sudeep’s K3 Kotikokkadu gets a new release date
- Viral Pics: Kamal Haasan meets Rajinikanth
- F3’s two-day collections in AP and TS are impressive
- Team Major comes up with a variety of promotions in Vizag
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam
- Legendary director’s wife passes away