It’s been several years now since Nayanthara appeared in front of the media. She’s one of the few actresses who doesn’t care about being seen making public appearances. But grapevine suggests that the “lady superstar” might just make an exception for the Megastar.
It is learnt that the team of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited upcoming venture have been trying to convince her to be part of the film’s promotions and it looks like she might just oblige this time around.
The film, that is likely to have a summer 2019 release will surely benefit from the actress’ participation in promotional activities. Here’s hoping she obliges!
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share