Nayantara is going great guns with her second innings in Tollywood and demand for this beauty is now picking up across the south Indian film industry. She is being seen as a perfect fit for the top heroes in the industry who have crossed their mid 30’s. Nayanatara is also behaving very smartly from an economic perspective in her second innings. These days, grapevine says that she will only look at call sheets if an offer has a remuneration in the region of 1. 25 Crores!
Apart from charging this hefty fee, it is also being reported that she is laying down certain conditions for appearing in a film, one of which is a requirement that a movie be completed quickly. She recently completed the film ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ with Raana and is working with Nagarjuna in his movie ‘Love Story’. She is also filming with Tamil star Ajith.
Lessons learnt in life seem to be having a good impact on Nayanatara
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’