The Telugu remake of the Malayalam smash hit ‘Bangalore Days’ has been in news for a long time. The remake, which was originally planned only in Telugu will now be also made in Tamil with separate star cast and director. The film features an ensemble cast comprising of stars and relatively new actors. According to the latest reports, popular actress Nayanathara has been roped in for a special role in the film.
Buzz is that Nayan will be seen reprising the memorable cameo played by Nitya Menen in the original. It is still not clear if the makers are planning to cast Nayan for both Tamil and Telugu versions. The shooting of the film will commence in mid March and a major schedule will take place in Singapore.
The Telugu film will be directed by Venu Sriram of ‘Oh My Friend’ fame and the Tamil version will be helmed by ‘Bommarillu’ Bhaskar.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film