Star heroine Nayanthara’s intense social drama, Aramm, is all set for a grand release on November 10. The film is releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam at a later date. In the movie, Nayan will be seen in a powerful role of a District Collector.
According to the latest revelation, there’s more to Kartavyam than just being a social drama. Apparently, the film is a nail-biting thriller and the entire movie happens in a single day. Nayan has been promoting the film quite aggressively, which is quite unusual.
Gopi Nainar ie film’s director and Ghibran is the music composer. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas