Star heroine Nayanthara’s intense social drama, Aramm, is all set for a grand release on November 10. The film is releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam at a later date. In the movie, Nayan will be seen in a powerful role of a District Collector.
According to the latest revelation, there’s more to Kartavyam than just being a social drama. Apparently, the film is a nail-biting thriller and the entire movie happens in a single day. Nayan has been promoting the film quite aggressively, which is quite unusual.
Gopi Nainar ie film’s director and Ghibran is the music composer. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month