It is well-known that star heroine Nayanthara and her boyfriend cum director Vignesh Shivan are producing a film titled, Netrikann. The film stars Nayanthara in the lead role and Gruham fame Milind Rau is the director.
Meanwhile, the latest news is the lovebirds have acquired the rights to a small Tamil film titled, Koozhaangkal. As per the reports, both Nayan and Vignesh happened to watch the film a couple of days.
After getting much impressed with the film’s content, the duo has snapped the rights. Debutant named PS Vinod Raj is the director for Koozhaangkal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?
- Keerthy Suresh thrilled to act in her father’s film