The Chennai International Film festival was a grand event with 37 participating countries and 187 hand-picked movies. The event took place in Chennai for 6 days and was attended by celebrities and public alike. Actress Nayanthara bagged two prestigious awards.
Out of the 12 movies nominated, Krimi won the best movie in the ‘Best Movie in Tamil’. Nayanthara won the Amitabh Bacchan Youth Icon award and also the Balachander Memorial award.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress