The Chennai International Film festival was a grand event with 37 participating countries and 187 hand-picked movies. The event took place in Chennai for 6 days and was attended by celebrities and public alike. Actress Nayanthara bagged two prestigious awards.
Out of the 12 movies nominated, Krimi won the best movie in the ‘Best Movie in Tamil’. Nayanthara won the Amitabh Bacchan Youth Icon award and also the Balachander Memorial award.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover