Apparently, Babu Bangaram faced a slight delay initially due to Nayanthara not being able to allocate dates for the film’s shooting. The media was quick to blame Nayanthara on the issue, saying her behavior is unethical. The actress finally cleared the air saying she has already allocated extra days and due to her prior commitments, she was not able to allocate any more dates.
Nayanthara added that there was never a stifle between the two parties, and that the problem was resolved quickly. Meanwhile, the film is slated to hit the screens on July 29th.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl