Nayanthara might be one of the most popular stars in South India, but she is also an incredibly private person in real life. The actress doesn’t give interviews or promotes her films, and she keeps her public appearances to a bare minimum level too.
However, the actress made an exception for Vogue magazine recently and posed for their cover page. In an exclusive interview to the popular lifestyle magazine, Nayanthara said that it was her first ever interview in 10 years, and that she doesn’t really interact much with the media because she has been misquoted and misinterpreted several times.
“I don’t want the world to know what I am thinking. I am a very private person. I am not very good with crowds too. I have been misquoted several times and details about my life have been sensationalised too many times. It was too much for me to handle. My job is to act. I would rather let my films speak for themselves,” Nayanthara said. The actress was last seen in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, and she has Bigil and Darbar lined up for release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married