It is a known fact that superstar Rajinikanth is doing a film called Annaatthe in the direction of Siva. The film also started its shoot but was stalled due to COVID 19. It started again and the shoot was going in full swing but Rajini fell sick.
Now, a month later, the star hero has once again started shooting for the film. The update now is that Nayanthara, who plays the heroine has also joined the sets. She resumed shooting for this film after a gap of nearly 13 months.
Being directed by Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three superstars to launch Adivi Sesh’s Major’s teasers
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections