It is a known fact that superstar Rajinikanth is doing a film called Annaatthe in the direction of Siva. The film also started its shoot but was stalled due to COVID 19. It started again and the shoot was going in full swing but Rajini fell sick.
Now, a month later, the star hero has once again started shooting for the film. The update now is that Nayanthara, who plays the heroine has also joined the sets. She resumed shooting for this film after a gap of nearly 13 months.
Being directed by Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film