Ever since Nayanthara made her comeback of sorts in Telugu with Greekuveerudu last year, she has been the toast of tinsel town with back to back big projects in Telugu and Tamil. She’ll soon be seen in Sekhar Kammula’s Anaamika and earlier this year, she was roped in for Venkatesh starrer Radha; however, the film didn’t materialize.
Recently, there were rumours that Nayanthara might be part of the Telugu remake of Oh My God and she was expected to pair up with Venkatesh. While there was no official announcement about her being part of the film, latest buzz is that she is no longer in talks for the film. According to a section of media, Nayanthara had only a small role in the film; however, she wasn’t willing to compromise on her remuneration.
It remains to be seen who eventually bags the chance to pair up with Venkatesh in the film, which also stars Pawan Kalyan in a special role. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience
- Blessed to have Chiru uncle’s features: Sai Dharam Tej