Nayanthara seems to be putting special efforts for her comeback film in Telugu Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. She’s playing the role of a documentary filmmaker in this action drama and Rana is playing the lead role. Krish has directed the film. At the film’s audio launch, she revealed that she has dubbed her voice for the first time in her career so far in Telugu cinema. Not only that, Krish was all praises for her professionalism to ensure that she understood her character well and then deliver a good performance. “My first straight film in Telugu was with Venkatesh and now my comeback film is with Rana,” she remarked. The film’s trailer has got a terrific response and the buzz surrounding the film is increasing day by day. This is Krish’s third film in Telugu after Gamyam and Vedam. Mani Sharma has composed the music. Saibaba Jagarlamudi and Y Rajeev Reddy have produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly