Nayanthara seems to be putting special efforts for her comeback film in Telugu Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. She’s playing the role of a documentary filmmaker in this action drama and Rana is playing the lead role. Krish has directed the film. At the film’s audio launch, she revealed that she has dubbed her voice for the first time in her career so far in Telugu cinema. Not only that, Krish was all praises for her professionalism to ensure that she understood her character well and then deliver a good performance. “My first straight film in Telugu was with Venkatesh and now my comeback film is with Rana,” she remarked. The film’s trailer has got a terrific response and the buzz surrounding the film is increasing day by day. This is Krish’s third film in Telugu after Gamyam and Vedam. Mani Sharma has composed the music. Saibaba Jagarlamudi and Y Rajeev Reddy have produced the film.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?