Looks like Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing a very interesting role in Dora, she has changed gears and will be seen as a district collector in the intense emotional drama called Aramm.
The teaser which was revealed today showcases the problems of farmers and how Nayan as a collector will solve them. Nayan’s screen presence is quite good in the film as she is seen in a saree clad avatar with an intense look on her face.
The film will be directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss.
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 2-day Krishna collections
- Samantha the actor to be tested in Majili
- Nikhil, Lavanya’s Arjun Suravaram gets a new release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Leading distributor acquires Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights