Looks like Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing a very interesting role in Dora, she has changed gears and will be seen as a district collector in the intense emotional drama called Aramm.
The teaser which was revealed today showcases the problems of farmers and how Nayan as a collector will solve them. Nayan’s screen presence is quite good in the film as she is seen in a saree clad avatar with an intense look on her face.
The film will be directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu