Looks like Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing a very interesting role in Dora, she has changed gears and will be seen as a district collector in the intense emotional drama called Aramm.
The teaser which was revealed today showcases the problems of farmers and how Nayan as a collector will solve them. Nayan’s screen presence is quite good in the film as she is seen in a saree clad avatar with an intense look on her face.
The film will be directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans eagerly waiting for Ram’s first ever dual role act
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama