Star heroine Nayanthara is usually a reticent actor and hardly gives media interviews. But, in a rare feat, she has given an interview for a popular Tamil media house recently. During the interaction, Nayan revealed that she regrets acting in Suriya’s 2005 blockbuster, Ghajini.
Nayan alleged that her character in Ghajini, Chitra, was portrayed very different in the final film than from what was originally narrated to her. She went on to say that acting in Ghajini was the biggest mistake in her career. She also said that Ghajini had taught her to be more cautious whenever she had signed multi-starrers.
Interestingly, Nayan is currently acting in Darbar, which is being helmed by Ghajini director AR Murugadoss. Nayan romances Super Star Rajinikanth in this action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity