Star heroine Nayanthara is usually a reticent actor and hardly gives media interviews. But, in a rare feat, she has given an interview for a popular Tamil media house recently. During the interaction, Nayan revealed that she regrets acting in Suriya’s 2005 blockbuster, Ghajini.
Nayan alleged that her character in Ghajini, Chitra, was portrayed very different in the final film than from what was originally narrated to her. She went on to say that acting in Ghajini was the biggest mistake in her career. She also said that Ghajini had taught her to be more cautious whenever she had signed multi-starrers.
Interestingly, Nayan is currently acting in Darbar, which is being helmed by Ghajini director AR Murugadoss. Nayan romances Super Star Rajinikanth in this action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film