Ever since Nayanthara made her comeback to films last year, she has been extremely choosy about two things – films and friends. A lot has been written about friendship with co-star Arya and few other people over the past few months. Now, she has found a new friend and fan in Taapsee. Both of them are acting in the upcoming Ajith’s film in Vishnuvardhan’s direction. The film is currently being shot in Kulu-Manali and the actresses got along so well that they have been going for mountain biking rides in between shots. Taapsee is playing the role of a journalist in this action packed film which will release later this year.
On the other hand, despite several producers making a beeline for her dates, Nayanthara has been only signing films which have interesting roles for her. In Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film Anamika, she plays the role of a woman who’s desperately searching for her husband and in Atlee’s upcoming film Raja Rani, she’s paired up with Arya and the film reportedly revolves is about an unhappy couple.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?