Ever since Nayanthara made her comeback to films last year, she has been extremely choosy about two things – films and friends. A lot has been written about friendship with co-star Arya and few other people over the past few months. Now, she has found a new friend and fan in Taapsee. Both of them are acting in the upcoming Ajith’s film in Vishnuvardhan’s direction. The film is currently being shot in Kulu-Manali and the actresses got along so well that they have been going for mountain biking rides in between shots. Taapsee is playing the role of a journalist in this action packed film which will release later this year.
On the other hand, despite several producers making a beeline for her dates, Nayanthara has been only signing films which have interesting roles for her. In Sekhar Kammula’s upcoming film Anamika, she plays the role of a woman who’s desperately searching for her husband and in Atlee’s upcoming film Raja Rani, she’s paired up with Arya and the film reportedly revolves is about an unhappy couple.
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics