Nayanthara has signed yet another big project in Tamil post her comeback. Atlee, former assistant of Shankar, is making his debut as a director with this untitled film. Arya and Nayanthara are going to play the lead roles. Couple of years ago, the two were seen in Rajesh’s Boss Engira Bhaskaran, which was later dubbed in Telugu as Nene Ambani. Recently, both Arya and Nayanthara joined the cast of Vishnuvardhan’s upcoming Tamil film starring Ajith. Fox Star Studios is going to produce Arya and Nayanthara’s latest film and it’s being touted as a romantic comedy. Apart from these projects in Tamil, Nayanthara will soon be seen in Bhoopathy Pandian’s upcoming bilingual film where she’s teaming up with Gopichand and Dasarath’s Love Story starring Nagarjuna. Looks like Nayanthara might surprise everyone in her second innings.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims