Nayanthara starrer Aramm was one of the most critically acclaimed Tamil films in 2017 and it earned rave reviews for Nayanthara too. The success of the film now seems to have convinced the actress to join hands with the director, Gopi Nainar, once again for a sequel to the film.
Although it’s still not clear if Nayanthara will continue playing the same role, the film will once again highlight social issues. Currently, Gopi Nainar is said to be scripting the film and it’s likely to go on floors only in September this year.
Meanwhile, Nayanthara, who’s shooting for Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, has also been approached for Siva Karthikeyan’s upcoming film in M Rajesh’s direction after Sai Pallavi opted out of it citing prior commitments.
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health