Star heroine Nayanthara has had a busy year, with 6 releases already and Bigil with Vijay slated to release this Diwali. 2019 started off on a blockbuster note for Nayan, with Viswasam, also starring Ajith.
And if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Nayan is said to be the front-runner to play the female lead in Thala Ajith’s soon-to-commence film with his Pink director and producer H Vinoth and Boney Kapoor. Even though Nayan is yet to be approached by the makers, she may join the film in all likelihood.
If Nayan ends up signing the role, this will be the 5th time that she will be paired with Ajith, after Billa, Aegan, Arrambam and Viswasam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive