It looks like Nayanthara and Trisha are the new best friends in showbiz. Both the actresses have completed 10 years of their career in the industry and still, they are ruling the roost in Tamil cinema. Interestingly, until couple of years ago, they were touted to be the biggest rivals and each time, one actress grabbed a project which was supposed to go to the other, it made headlines. However, both of them have put aside their differences for good.
Talking to a leading newspaper, both Nayanthara and Trisha stated that they keep in touch and meet whenever they can. “We respect each other a lot. She’s one of the few actresses who understands me completely,” Trisha said, referring to Nayanthara. Apparently, they met couple of years ago at a party and since then, they have been in touch with each other. Now that, both of them have come out in the open about their friendship, it’s quite clear that they want to make a strong statement that they don’t have anymore insecurities.
Currently, Nayanthara is one of the busiest actresses in Telugu and Tamil with plenty of high profile projects in hand. She’ll soon be seen in Anaamika and her next Telugu film, titled Radha, is with Venkatesh. On the other hand, Trisha is playing the lead role in the Kannada remake of Dookudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam