Nayanthara’s meteoric rise to fame over the past five years have been marred with so many controversies that she often remains silent and doesn’t care to express her views in public. However, things changed a lot for her after she acted in Bapu’s Sri Rama Rajyam in which she played the role of Sita. She seemed more relax after acting in the film and of late, she has been making a lot of appearances at events in Chennai and Hyderabad much to the delight of her fans and colleagues. Recently, she took everyone by surprise when she met Kamal Haasan and expressed her desire to work with him. The incident happened at the launch of her upcoming Tamil film Raja Rani which has Jai, Arya and Nayanthara in lead roles. Kamal Haasan was invited as the chief guest for the movie launch. She reportedly spoke to Kamal Haasan for a long time about her role in the film. It remains to be seen if Kamal Haasan obliges to her request. Nayanthara will soon be seen in Rana’s Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum which will release later this month.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule