Nayanthara starrer Aramm, one of the most acclaimed Tamil films in recent times, is all set to hit the screens soon in Telugu. The dubbed version has been titled as Karthavyam, and it’s slated for release on March 16. Although rumours were abuzz that the film might release last year itself, the release got pushed due to various reasons.
Sharrath Marar and R Ravindran have produced the Telugu version, and Gopi Nainar has directed the drama. Nayanthara will be seen as a district collector, who overcomes several obstacles to rescue a young child who gets trapped in a borewell. The actress earned rave reviews for her performance and she further cemented her position as a Lady Superstar in Tamil cinema. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Nayanthara will also be seen in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, and Ajith’s Viswasam.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy