Released in 2010, star heroine Nayanthara’s Malayalam drama, Electra, received a huge critical acclaim. Nayanthara had won immense praise for her acting in the film. Prakash Raj in dual roles and Bollywood actress Manisha Koirala essayed crucial roles in the film.
Now, Electra has been dubbed in Telugu and it has been titled Lady Tiger. The film is all set for release in the twin Telugu states on December 29. Suresh D is releasing the Telugu version and acclaimed popular Malayalam filmmaker Shyam Prasad had directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film