Nayanthara recently gave two back-to-back hits with Kolamaavu Kokila and Imaikaa Nodigal within a month. Both the movies had grossed nearly 50 crores at the box-office, justifying her Lady Superstar title. Nayan will next be seen in Thala Ajith’s Viswasam.
And this evening, the makers of Nayan’s upcoming film have unveiled the film’s title and the first look. The film has been interestingly titled Airaa in Tamil and Telugu, and both the versions will be hitting theaters in December. Sarjun KM is directing the film and Kotapadi Rajesh is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack