Nayanthara, is doing all the right things in her career. After doing some commercial films in the past, she has now decided to do serious roles. Latest reports reveal that her latest woman centric film where she plays a collector has completed fifty percent of its shoot.
The star actress will be seen in a de-glamorised role in this film which is directed by Jagan, a former associate of star director A R Muragadoss. Meanwhile, Nayan will next be seen in Venkatesh’s Babu Bangaram which is up for release this 12th of August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Javed Akthar’s comments on Thappad overwhelm Taapsee
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of these multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday
- Noted actor joins Chiru-Koratala film
- Bold Trailer of Mr and Miss impresses