Balakrishna is one of the few actors who are always ready to do their own stunts, no matter how risky they are. He shocked everyone on the sets of Legend in the past, and then, he did it again in Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Recently, while shooting for his forthcoming film Paisa Vasool in Portugal, Balakrishna pulled off a risky car stunt much to his co-star Shriya’s surprise. Now, he’s filming for yet another action sequence and this time, it’s Kyra Dutt who was bowled over by the star’s own stunts.
“Shooting a fight sequence today. Unreal Stunts! Balakrishna Garu is the original action hero. Who does his own stunts #NBK101 #PaisaVasool,” Kyra Dutt posted on Twitter. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film also stars another newbie named Muskaan.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag