Nandamuri Balakrishna surprised his fans by teaming up with his Jai Simha director KS Ravikumar for a high-voltage political drama. A couple of months back, the film had its formal launch and is expected to go on floors from this month itself.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz is that the makers are considering Rayala Simha as the film’s title. However, this is mere speculation and we have to wait and watch for the official announcement of the film’s title from the makers.
C. Kalyan is the producer for this film. Vedhika and Sonal Chauhan will be essaying the female lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release
- New movies and series to watch in theaters and OTT