Nandamuri Balakrishna surprised his fans by teaming up with his Jai Simha director KS Ravikumar for a high-voltage political drama. A couple of months back, the film had its formal launch and is expected to go on floors from this month itself.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz is that the makers are considering Rayala Simha as the film’s title. However, this is mere speculation and we have to wait and watch for the official announcement of the film’s title from the makers.
C. Kalyan is the producer for this film. Vedhika and Sonal Chauhan will be essaying the female lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood