Balakrishna’s 102nd film is all set to go floors on August 3. A specially designed set is being erected for the film at Ramoji Film City and the first schedule will reportedly go on for 30 days. Directed by KS Ravikumar, the film is being produced by C Kalyan.
For the past few months, there has been a lot of speculation about what Balakrishna is going to do post Gautamiputra Satakarni. He surprised everyone by teaming up with Puri Jagannadh for Paisa Vasool. While there have been reports that Balakrishna might team up with Krishna Vamsi, there has been no news on that project so far.
Meanwhile, the makers of NBK102 has roped in Nayanthara to play the lead role opposite Balakrishna. This is going to be the third film in their combination post Simha and Sriramarajyam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?