Until a decade ago, Balakrishna have several blockbusters in his favorite ‘faction drama’ genre. Films like Samarasimhareddy, Narasimha Naidu and Chennakesavareddy redefined the actor’s mass image across Rayalaseema and elsewhere.
Now, as per the ongoing reports, Balayya’s 102nd film in Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will explore Balayya’s favorite faction drama genre yet again. This film is tentatively titled Reddy Garu and it will have an extensive Rayalaseema backdrop.
This film will go on floors soon after Balayya wraps up Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. More details are awaited.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar