Until a decade ago, Balakrishna have several blockbusters in his favorite ‘faction drama’ genre. Films like Samarasimhareddy, Narasimha Naidu and Chennakesavareddy redefined the actor’s mass image across Rayalaseema and elsewhere.
Now, as per the ongoing reports, Balayya’s 102nd film in Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will explore Balayya’s favorite faction drama genre yet again. This film is tentatively titled Reddy Garu and it will have an extensive Rayalaseema backdrop.
This film will go on floors soon after Balayya wraps up Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu