Until a decade ago, Balakrishna have several blockbusters in his favorite ‘faction drama’ genre. Films like Samarasimhareddy, Narasimha Naidu and Chennakesavareddy redefined the actor’s mass image across Rayalaseema and elsewhere.
Now, as per the ongoing reports, Balayya’s 102nd film in Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will explore Balayya’s favorite faction drama genre yet again. This film is tentatively titled Reddy Garu and it will have an extensive Rayalaseema backdrop.
This film will go on floors soon after Balayya wraps up Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Mohan Lal and Mammootty take a solid decision?
- Sonu Sood’s charity being termed as vested political interests
- Godman – A new web series release kept on hold
- COVID 19 test reports of this star hero to be out soon
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in Akhil’s new film?