The first look of Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film is going to be unveiled tomorrow (July 2) at 11:23 am. Directed by newcomer Krishna, the film is being produced under Vaarahi Chalana Chitra banner.
Naga Chaitanya and Lavanya are playing the lead roles in this action thriller. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and recently, the team flew to Araku to shoot some key portions.
The film also has Srikanth, Rao Ramesh in key roles. Rao Ramesh and Revathi are going to essay roles of Chaitanya’s parents and it’s said to feature an emotional family drama.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes