Looks like Naga Chaitanya is in no mood to rest. He is filming for two of his films back to back and currently, he is busy shooting for Vaarahi productions film which is being directed by Krishna R V.
Some cool family scenes are being shot in this schedule which is happening in Secunderabad’s Lee Palace. Rao Ramesh and Revathi are also playing key roles in this film which is touted to be a bilingual.
Lavanya Tripathi is the female lead in this film which also has Srikanth in yet another important role.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake