Tollywood is once again rattled by the tremors due to the drug investigation being carried out by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). A 20-year-old Tollywood actress (name withheld by the NCB) has reportedly been arrested for possessing 400 grams of the banned MD (Ecstasy) in her hotel room on Saturday in Mumbai.
According to the reports, the NCB got a tip off from a drug peddler named Chand Mohammed about exchange of drugs between the actress and anther peddler named Saeed. The actress was with Saeed in her hotel room when the raid was conducted. However, Saeed escaped before the NCB team reached the hotel. The confiscated drugs are worth Rs 8 to 10 lakhs. Further details about the actress are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Mohan Babu enjoys the beach vacation with wife
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue