Tollywood is once again rattled by the tremors due to the drug investigation being carried out by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). A 20-year-old Tollywood actress (name withheld by the NCB) has reportedly been arrested for possessing 400 grams of the banned MD (Ecstasy) in her hotel room on Saturday in Mumbai.
According to the reports, the NCB got a tip off from a drug peddler named Chand Mohammed about exchange of drugs between the actress and anther peddler named Saeed. The actress was with Saeed in her hotel room when the raid was conducted. However, Saeed escaped before the NCB team reached the hotel. The confiscated drugs are worth Rs 8 to 10 lakhs. Further details about the actress are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19