Needi Naadi Oke Katha marked the directorial debut for its director Venu Udugula. The young filmmaker’s conviction in narrating an important issue has impressed many in Tollywood.
In a recent interview, Venu Udugula revealed that right after the film’s trailer was unveiled, he was approached by more than 10 producers with advances. Venu went on to say that he waited till the movie’s release and then signed agreements with three producers. Venu, however, remained tight-lipped about his future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Ticket to finale starts on a tense note
- Decent runtime locked for DSP
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version