Needi Naadi Oke Katha marked the directorial debut for its director Venu Udugula. The young filmmaker’s conviction in narrating an important issue has impressed many in Tollywood.
In a recent interview, Venu Udugula revealed that right after the film’s trailer was unveiled, he was approached by more than 10 producers with advances. Venu went on to say that he waited till the movie’s release and then signed agreements with three producers. Venu, however, remained tight-lipped about his future projects.
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections