National award winning director Neelakanta has been going through a lean phase in his career with a string of flops. His last movie was ‘Chammak Challo’ starring Varun Sandesh and the movie turned out to be a dud.
The director is now getting ready with his next film, which has been titled ‘Maya’, and regular shooting will begin from tomorrow. Neelakanta is known for choosing different scripts and this time around he is making this movie with Extra Sensory Perception or ESP as the main theme. This subject is quite novel to Tollywood viewers and we will have to wait and see if Neelakanta can strike back with this film.
Other details about the movie, like the cast and crew, have not been not revealed yet. MVK Reddy will be producing this movie on Shirdi Sai Combines and Madhura Sreedhar will be presenting it.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar