Nara Rohit’s upcoming film in Karthikeya’s direction has undergone a massive change in the casting. Earlier, Adah Sharma and Monal Gajjar were supposed to play the lead roles opposite Nara Rohit and both the actresses had even shot for few scenes in the film. However, both Adah and Monal have opted out of the project due to clash of dates and sources say that Neelam Upadhyaya has been roped in to play the main lead role opposite Nara Rohit. She’ll soon be seen opposite Allari Naresh in Action 3D and even before that film hits the screens, she has bagged this big offer with Nara Rohit. Lakshmi Kritika is the other actress in this film which is said to be a romantic entertainer. D S Rao is producing the film under Sri Shailendra Movies banner.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR