Actress Neetu Chandra kicked up a controversy with her impulsive tweets about Telugu hero Rajasekhar recently. The actress claimed that Rajasekhar was regularly drunk on sets and came for film shoots with a gun.
She posted a series of tweets which showed Rajasekhar as well as the entire Telugu Film Industry in a negative light. The actress later deleted the tweets and claimed to have ‘moved on’ but the damage was done. Many senior film Industry personalities are miffed with Neetu Chandra’s attitude.
“She is making a comeback in Nagarjuna’s Manam. What was the need for her to publicly say such things about Rajasekhar? Why did she keep quiet all these days? Even if her allegations are true, aren’t such actors present in every Industry?”, asked a senior producer who did not wish to be named.
Meanwhile, Jeevitha and Rajasekhar have not issued a statement so far. But they have heard about the comments and they are not very happy about Neetu Chandra’s behaviour.
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?
- Makers of Vikram Vedha remake slam all rumors
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Varun Tej to join Valmiki shoot from this date