Since last night, there have been several rumors about Malvika Sharma, the leading lady in Ravi Teja’s ongoing film Nela Ticket. The reports said that Malvika was injured in an accident on Nela Ticket’s sets and that she has left for Mumbai to recuperate from the injuries.
Refuting these rumors, sources in the film’s unit have told us that no such incident took place and that Malvika is very much in Hyderabad. In fact, the young actress will participate in the shooting today. Malvika is making her Tollywood debut with Nela Ticket.
Ram Talluri is bankrolling this family entertainer and Fidaa fame Shakthi Kanth Karthick is scoring the music.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release