Since last night, there have been several rumors about Malvika Sharma, the leading lady in Ravi Teja’s ongoing film Nela Ticket. The reports said that Malvika was injured in an accident on Nela Ticket’s sets and that she has left for Mumbai to recuperate from the injuries.
Refuting these rumors, sources in the film’s unit have told us that no such incident took place and that Malvika is very much in Hyderabad. In fact, the young actress will participate in the shooting today. Malvika is making her Tollywood debut with Nela Ticket.
Ram Talluri is bankrolling this family entertainer and Fidaa fame Shakthi Kanth Karthick is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?