Mumbai starlet Malvika Sharma had made her Tollywood debut with Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket. She will next be seen in hero Ram’s ongoing action thriller, Red. Apart from honing her acting skills, Malvika is also exploring a new talent of late
Apparently, Malvika is currently learning Kathak from renowned Kathak guru Rajendra Chaturvedi who had earlier trained star Bollywood actresses such as Kangana Ranaut and Jacqueline Fernandez.
“I was always fascinated with dance and I knew that learning kathak would not only help me get my dance moves right in films, but also bring out my expressive side,” the young beauty said in a latest interview with a popular English daily. In the past, Malvika had learned pole dancing and kickboxing.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film