Promoting a film has become a part and parcel of the game. The makers go to extreme lengths to promote their films and indulge in a variety of promotional strategies these days.
The same has happened once again as the makers of Nela Ticket have planned some interesting promotions for their film. The latest we hear is that the film’s director, Kalyan Krishna and heroine Malavika Sharma will sell tickets at the Sandhya theater in Hyderabad today as part of the promotions.
Ravi Teja plays the lead role in this film which has music by Shaktikanth. Nela Ticket is up for a release this Friday.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral