Rana Daggubatti has become a huge star off late. All his films are being hugely awaited and the same is the case with his new film Nene Raju Nene Mantri. The makers of the film revealed a new promotional strategy when they revealed the augmented reality poster of Rana from the film.
Even celebs like Rajamouli took some snaps with the poster which looks quite original and if the star is posing in reality. This is the first time that such a new promotional strategy has been doing in the south.
NRNM is ready for a release this 11th of August and the promotions are being taken to another level with such fun and innovative concepts.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film