Nani is reiterating his most bankable star image in the US with his latest release, Nenu Local. The film, which grossed $357,101 until Friday, has collected more than $217K until 11 pm from 109 locations, entering the half a million club in style.
At this pace, Nenu Local will break into the $1 million club by early next week. The film received favorable reviews and even the word of mouth has been pretty encouraging.
Meanwhile in the two Telugu states, Nenu Local has had a fabulous Saturday and the worldwide 2-day share will touch 10 crores, according to trade reports.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out