Nenu Sailaja has given a huge sigh of relief to the energetic hero Ram who has been going through a lean phase for quite a while now. The film, which was opened to superb positive talk and rave reviews, has received a splendid reception all over.
As per the latest updates, this feel good family entertainer has collected 1.28 crores on its opening day and 93 lakhs on the second day. With this, the movie has garnered a total share of 2.21 crores in the first two days in Nizam area.
The trade analysts are estimating the film to collect a total share of 5.5 crores in its first week in Nizam if the film goes at this pace.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane