As Mahesh Babu’s film, Nijam, turned 17, the Superstar’s nephew Ashok Galla took to Twitter and hailed his uncle’s Nandi award-winning performance. Ashok went on to compare Mahesh with the legendary Hollywood star Robert De Niro and Oscar winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Ashok said that Nijam was the first movie that made him feel like his mama was a truly amazing actor who “belonged with Deniros and Dicaprios and all d best in the world.” The young debutant also said that Nijam’s interval with the Chandamama song is one of the most powerful cinematic experiences he has ever felt.
Ashok is making his acting debut with a romantic entertainer which also stars Nidhhi Agerwal. The film is being directed by Sriram Adittya and produced by Ashok Galla’s parents.
Growing up twas d first movie tht made me really feel like @urstrulyMahesh mama was a truly amazing actor who belonged in my mind with Deniros and Dicaprios and all d best in the world 🦁 Interval with chandamama song is one of the most powerful cinematic experiences I’ve felt https://t.co/AMti4PsdP1
— Ashok Galla (@AshokGalla_) May 24, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend
- D & D is not a sequel to Dhee: Sreenu Vaitla reveals why
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju