The nepotism in the film industry has been an intense debate across the country ever since the tragic passing of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput last month. Many ‘outsiders’ in the film industry have opened up and called out nepotism and favoritism in Bollywood.
Star heroine Tamannaah is the latest actress who opened up about how popular award shows are manipulated. Even though she has been nominated several times, Tamannaah has earned only a few awards in her career. “With time, I’ve realised that it doesn’t change the kind of performer you are or stops fans from supporting you. If my process of making films is satisfactory, if my films are doing well, nothing else matters,” Tamannaah told a leading news daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram