Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s tragic demise has led to non-stop debates on nepotism in Bollywood and other film industries across the country. Star heroine Tamannaah is the latest to join the debate. In a latest interview, Tamannaah said that whatever success or failure she got on her way was because of her efforts and destiny.
Tamannaah also believes that nepotism and favouritism exist in the film industry just like any other field, but that cannot determine a person’s success or failure. “Tomorrow, if my child wants to become an actor, there’s nothing wrong in that,” she said. The actress gave the examples of self-made stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Ayushmann Khurrana and Kartik Aaryan to emphasize that talent matters in the film industry even though star kids get more and easy opportunities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44