Nagarjuna’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Manmadhudu 2, is being eagerly awaited by his fans and trade circles. Owing to the solid craze, the film has already inked solid deals from various non theatrical rights.
Now, the latest we hear is that leading digital streaming platform Netflix has acquired Manmadhudu 2 for a whopping Rs 7.40 crores. This deal shows the kind of craze surrounding the movie.
Manmadhudu 2, also starring Rakul Preet, Samantha, Keerthy Suresh and Vennela Kishore, is being directed by Rahul Ravindran. Nag and Gemini Kiran jointly produce the film in association with Viacom 18. The film is slated to hit screens on August 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person
- Ram Charan launches fun teaser for Raj Tarun’s Anubhavinchu Raja